PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE BUYING A PRODUCT WE DO NOT HAVE IN STORE
The Riedell Model 495 boot is one of our most comfortable roller skate boots and has many features that make it a near perfect fit for most who try it on. The boot sports hand-sorted full-grain leather uppers and a heat moldable counter ensure a customized and comfortable fit. The interior liner is full-grain Chinook leather and has a hand-rolled ankle collar to help prevent pressure points around the Achilles. The shearling tongue adds cushion and delivers plush comfort. The innovative Ankle Closure System secures and cinches your heel in place with lace loops rather than a Velcro strap. The Model 495 is available in two widths; D/B (Gamma) for a medium to wider foot and B/AA (Delta) for a more narrow foot.
The Riedell Model 495 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather lining
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Hand-rolled collar
- HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Ankle Closure System (ACS)
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Color: Only stocked in black
- Available Sizes: 3–13 Full and Half sizes; B/AA (Delta) and D/B (Gamma) Widths
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
This boot is available for Colorlab for an extra $160 the associated PDF is below
*note the colored images in this product are the result of colorlab customs and require the extra fee