The Riedell Model 265 boot is one of the most iconic and popular roller derby boots in the world. Full-grain leather uppers with a heat moldable counter allow the boot to form to your foot for a personalized fit. The combo Dri-Lex™/Cambrelle® interior lining is comfortable, padded, and helps wick moisture away from your feet. The eyelets all the way down the toe so that you can customize the fit through lacing. Finally, a Velcro cinch strap across the forefoot secures your foot into the boot and allows for easy adjustment.
The Riedell Model 265 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Dri-Lex™/Cambrelle® lining
- Full-grain white leather looped backstay
- DuoLock tongue webbing (helps prevent tongue rotation while skating)
- Riedell HF-5 heat moldable reinforcement - outside quarter right boot
- Velcro cinch strap
- Stitched and cemented rubber outsoles
- Color: Black with white stripes
- Available sizes: 3–13 Full and Half sizes; B/AA (Delta) and D/B (Gamma) Widths
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
CUSTOM: These boots are customize-able! For $160 ColorLab changes can be made.
*note the colored images in this product are the result of colorlab customs and require the extra fee